General failure of light incubator:
Compressor not cooling:
1. Under the balance mode, the compressor is always in working state, the cooling effect is better and the compressor can be effectively maintained.
2. If it is a single-system operation, it will only work when the temperature drops to a certain value. When opening and closing the door, the temperature will fluctuate greatly, causing the compressor to start frequently and shorten its service life.
Uneven temperature in the incubator:
1. It is possible that the discharge items are too dense.
2. If the light bulb is used for a long time for a long time, the light bulb will easily heat up and cause uneven temperature.
3. The circulating fan in the box does not work.
Circulation air outlet freezes:
Every refrigerated incubator instrument has a defrost cycle during which the compressor does not cool. The ice on the condenser is melted by the heating element. The melted water is likely to collect in the air outlet and cause ice formation.
Maintenance of Laboratory Incubator:
1. The shell of the incubator should be grounded reliably.
2. The incubator should be placed in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place away from heat and sunlight. Place it stably to prevent vibration and noise.
3. In order to ensure the effective heat dissipation of the condenser, the distance between the condenser and the wall should be greater than 100mm. There should be a 50mm gap on the side of the box, and at least a 300mm space on the top of the box.
4. When handling, repairing and maintaining the incubator, avoid collision, shaking and vibration; the maximum inclination is less than 45 degrees.
5. The instrument suddenly does not work, please check whether the fuse tube (behind the box) is burned out, and check the power supply.
6. When the incubator is refrigerating, it is not advisable to make the difference between the temperature inside the box and the ambient temperature greater than 25 degrees.